When I first started my solo Seattle dermatology practice back in 1997, I began with two goals in mind. My first goal was to establish my practice as a leading Seattle dermatology clinic by employing only the finest medical dermatologist professionals Seattle has to offer. My second goal was to offer optimal convenience to patients. By offering all-inclusive dermatology services, our patients are able to receive complete and optimal care for their skin, hair, and nails under one roof. Whether cosmetic or medical dermatology practices are needed to help our patients feel their best, our dermatology clinic offers extensive services in both fields, including:
- Mohs micrographic surgery is a dermatology surgery in Seattle. Experts utilize as a treatment for various forms of skin cancer (such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma)
- Allergy testing (on-site in our dermatology clinic)
- Light therapy
- Various forms of laser therapy (used for tattoo removal and in the treatment of dermatology-related conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, cancer and more)
- Botox and fillers
- Telangiectasia (broken capillaries on the face, arms, lips or eyes)
- Various kinds of moles
- Various other skin conditions
- An aesthetic practice features a licensed aesthetician who offers facials, brow shaping and laser hair removal for men, women, and children in our Seattle dermatology clinic.
- An in-clinic lab allows our Seattle dermatologist professionals to biopsy a frozen section of tissue within 30 minutes following a medical dermatology procedure.
By offering medical dermatology, dermatology surgery, and aesthetic care, we simplify the process for our patients. This also allows our patients to become comfortable and familiar with our Seattle dermatologist professionals to decrease any pre-treatment anxieties or concerns.