With over 30 years in practice as a respected dermatologist, Dr. James Hu utilizes careful observation and thoughtful analysis to treat a variety of common and rare skin, hair and nail diseases. He specializes in treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- Dr. Hu did his undergraduate education at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and received combined Masters and Bachelors Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science before going into the biological sciences.
- Dr. Hu received his Doctorate in Medicine from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- His internship was in Internal Medicine at Harvard’s New England Deaconess Hospital, followed by residencies in Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic and the University of Washington.
- He completed a Dermatology and Photobiology Fellowship at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH).
- He is a board certified Dermatologist and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- He is also a member of the National Psoriasis Foundation, which is a group of providers who are committed to the mission of finding a cure for psoriasis.
In addition, Dr. Hu developed the Holistic Psoriasis Program as a whole body approach to treating people with moderate to severe psoriasis. His program involves eight therapies designed as an integrative remedy.