Amy Gouley is a Physician Assistant specializing in Medical, Surgical, Pediatric, and Cosmetic Dermatology. Upon graduation from Northern Arizona University Amy went to Western University of Medical Sciences. There, she received the “Humanism Scholarship” and graduated in 2003.
In 2017, the National Commission on the Certification of Physician’s Assistants spotlighted Amy as one of the 50 top physician assistants in the country making a difference. She has published an online dermatology photo atlas and has published a peer-reviewed article about Melanoma. In 2018 Amy joined the Dermatology PA Foundation and currently holds an officer position.
Amy maintains an athletic lifestyle. She has completed an Ironman and plays golf and tennis. Amy enjoys skiing, hiking the Grand Canyon, and is an Aldo Leopold Land Ethic Leader. Amy teaches cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma and enjoys cooking and baking for her family and friends.
In addition to Amy’s education, she also:
- Founded the nonprofit Project Happy Face, an organization formed to help teenagers with acne who lack the means for medical treatments
- Volunteers to help @ Los Angeles Care Harbor, an event to provide free healthcare to those without access
- Performed humanitarian work in Haiti, helping countless folks in need of dermatological and dental care
- Was named a Cosmopolitan Magazine Fun and Fearless Female in 2014
- Spoke at the Urological Association of Physician Assistants annual meeting in 2019 about her expertise in Genitourinary Dermatology